Saturday, January 26, 2008

Changing the Title of my blog

I have decided to change the title of my blog from Project Server rocks to crazy Germans EPM Blog. The title comes mainly from my boss, colleague and very good friend Andy Neumann. Since he decided to create a link to our intranet site at work where he called it the crazy Germans blog :) So here we go, it's official now. Thank you Andy :)




Actaully the main reason is because I want to start writing about Portfolio Server as well, since this is part of Microsoft's EPM solution and since I am implementing this part of the EPM solution these day's, I thought I share my experience with this, well....., interesting peace of technology. Many people seem to "bag" the software, but to be honest, it is a most valuable tool, once you know how to use it, and as with everything, when you know it's "querks" you can prevent downfalls :). Anyway, more to come.

4 comments:

AndyN said...

Good work my crazy friend - keep up the blogging!

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top performing Remote Management system for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central network policy enforcement
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I regard as precise post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.