Friday, November 17, 2006

Resource Plan

Isn't it excellent that you can actually create a resource plan for your project now. This will make resource planning much easier. I wonder why you can only plan for "real" resources and not for generic resources? This is most important if you have a large project and only know that "in 6 month time i need 20 Developers".

Resource management is hard as it is, it doesn't matter if you have tools or not, but at least if I can plan for generic resources as well, I can create a picture of what resources I require in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the robust Endpoint Security tool for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central it support
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!